This User Guide provides information you need to use the DollShe craft website.
You will find information on member registration, purchase methods, payment methods, dispute settlement, membership mileage points, and shipping. If you have concerns or require additional assistance, please contact the Customer Satisfaction Center by email or phone or through our website. We will promptly address your needs and concerns.
Dollshe craft member registration?
DollShe craft membership is a FREE service. Sign up now and receive 10 mileage point. As a registered member, your personal information will be automatically filled on the order form. Members can also enter DollShe craft promotional events and enjoy member rewards.
Creating an account?
1) How do I create an account ?
At the right top of the DollShe craft webpage, choose “Login” link, then enter your username, email address, and you password in the blank.
2) If you are unable to register, please check the following :
– The most likely reason for your registration failure is from a duplicate ID, a duplicate email address, or an invalid email address.
– You can try “Lost your password?“ to and a link will be provided to your email to reset your password. Clink on the link and reset your password.
Managing your account settings?
1. How do I change my password ?
After logging in to your account, click “edit your password and account details”. Enter your new password. and it will take effect after clicking “SAVE CHANGES”.
2. How do I change my username ?
After logging into your account, click “edit your password and account details”. Input Username. Your username will be changed after clicking “SAVE CHANGES”. Send us an email. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please use only one account. If you create multiple accounts, any or all of the following problems can occur :
– Order form error : your order will be removed.
– Mileage points error : your points will be removed.
– Order history error : your order history will be removed.
– Welcome email : When you register as a new member, you will receive an automated welcome email.
– Order receipt email : When you place an order, you will receive an automated order receipt email.
– Payment confirmation email : When we confirm receipt of your payment, you will receive an automated payment confirmation email.
– Shipment delivery email : When we ship your package, you will receive an automated shipment delivery email.
– Order cancelation email : When your order is canceled, you will receive an automated order cancelation email.
Search our “Products Database” by product name
– If you type “product name” in the search box and click the “Search” button, you will be directed to a link that takes you to the “Product Information” page.
– You may also search by “Price Range” or “Product Name” or for the “Manufacturer.” For additional search options, use “Detailed Search.”
Putting your order in the cart
There are the three steps you have to complete for your online order to be processed.
Step 1. If you are a registered member, you can log in, and you’re first time, please enter your username, email address, and password to create your new account. Please enter your billing, shipping, and credit card information. After creating your account, you will asked to reconfirm your shipping address.
Step 2. Select your payment method.
Step 3. We will ship your order as soon as your order is processed.
Once you have selected the product you wish to purchase, click “Add to Cart.” You will see the selected product in your shopping cart. Click “Checkout” and fill out the online order form. If you wish to cancel the order, simply click “Remove.” If you wish to continue shopping, click “Continue Shopping” to return to the homepage.
Cancelling your order?
If you wish to cancel your online order, please contact our Customer Satisfaction Center.
• Custom orders (jointed dolls and other handcrafted products)
A custom order cannot be cancelled once you have made your payment. If you have placed an PayPal order, your order cannot be cancelled once you have made the first payment. Basically, all jointed dolls and other handcrafted products on DollShe craft’s website are custom order products. Some of the outfits are also custom order products. If an order is cancelled due to extenuating circumstances, including death, disappearance, or other corresponding event, there will be a 25% order cancelation charge.
• General orders (before shipping)
If you wish to cancel an order, simply press “Remove” under “Order Status”. Order cancelations that are successfully submitted and processed before the order is shipped from the warehouse is not subject to a 25% restocking charge.
• General orders (after shipping)
All DollShe craft orders can be canceled. For an order that is canceled after the order has been shipped, you will receive a full refund minus the 25% restocking fee once you return the merchandise. In such a case, you will be responsible for all the shipping and handling charges to and from DollShe craft.
Return & refund policy?
• Most DollShe craft merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of the shipping date of your order.
Merchandise must be in the original packaging, original boxes, and packing materials. It must also be returned with the manuals, warranty cards, and all other accessories and documentation provided by DollShe craft.
• The customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returns to DollShe craft.
– All DollShe craft products can be exchanged ONLY if they are returned within 7 days of the order shipping date. No credit or refund will be provided on any DollShe craft product. You may return a defective product to be exchanged for an identical product. Exchanges resulting from customer negligence may incur service fees.
– If your return is not due to our error, we will deduct the shipping charges from your refund.
– Discontinued or end-of-life products can only be returned for repair. No refunds or exchanges are available.
– If you did not receive all of the products you have ordered or in the quantity ordered, please contact DollShe Craft’s Customer Satisfaction Center. All claims must be made within 7 days of the receipt of shipment.
• Some products cannot be returned under any circumstance. Please read the important exceptions outlined below.
– Products improperly packed by customer.
– Packages affixed with counterfeit label(s) or affixed with labels exhibiting tampering.
– Products with any standard certification label removed.
– Products or packages with bar code label removed.
– Products with serial number that does not match the serial number on invoice.
– Any dents, scratches, defacement or abuse of base casting.
– Torn or punctured tape seals.
– Discontinued or end-of-life products can only be returned for repair. No refunds or exchanges available.
* For refunds made within 7 days from the date of purchase, a 25% restocking fee will be subtracted from the refund amount.
– You receive 10 mileage point (10 point = $1) upon completing your member registration.
– In general, 1％ of your purchase price is added to your total membership mileage points.
– You can use your points like cash at the DollShe craft website.
– You can use your points when your total mileage points is $2 or more.
(However, you cannot apply the mileage points you would get for buying A toward the purchase of A.)
– If you wish to use your mileage points toward your purchase, check “Use points” when you select your payment method.
Payment information for international orders
There are 2 ways to pay for international orders :
1. Payment through Paypal : paypal account – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Wire Bank or Swift Transfer :
* Please confirm item(s) availability with us via email or you can order through our shopping cart online. If the item is available, place an order online or email with your firm commitment to purchase with payment information.
Wire Bank or Swift Transfer. This payment option is an efficient alternative to using a credit card. Here are the guidelines and procedures for a bank transfer:
– Place your order using our online shopping cart. Make note of the order number and the total amount of your order.
– Contact your bank and request a bank transfer of funds to our bank. The funds must be in the currency
– you selected to pay and equal to the total amount of your order. Please add USD 20.00 wire transfer fee
– Instruct your bank to make reference to your order number in the transfer.
– Provide your bank with the following information about our bank :
Bank: NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE FEDERATION
Swift code : NACFKRSEXXX
Account number : 453038-56-133096
Depositor : Kim Ki Yong
Tel : 82-70-7722-8309
Address : DollShe craft, 2 floor, 12, Goejeong-ro, Seo-gu, Daejeon [302-816] Korea
* Important: A USD 20.00 wire transfer fee is required on all wire transactions. This amount will added and notated as “Wire Transfer Fee” on invoice.
* Note that all funds must be received before your order is processed and shipped. Please DO NOT send cash through the mail, we will not be responsible for loss. Please note that we try to respond to all e-mails within one business day. If you are expecting an order confirmation and do not hear from us, please send the e-mail again.
General custom order products, including jointed dolls, their parts, and some clothes, usually takes 30~60 days to fabricate before they can be shipped. This process may take longer than the expected fabrication time listed above. Most of the other items will be shipped within 24~48 hours of payment confirmation. For out-of-stock products, the average delivery time is about 60 days. If we foresee a delay in shipping or possible backorder, we will send you a notification email. DollShe craft always does our best to deliver our quality dolls and products on time.
• General custom orders (most jointed dolls)
In general, they take 30~60 days to fabricate before they can be shipped.
This process may take longer than the expected fabrication time listed above.
• Other items
Within 24~48 hours
• Out-of-stock products
About 30-60 days
* Prompt shipping is DollShe craft’s basic principle. However, it takes time to make quality DollShe craft dolls and products. In order to meet the expected delivery date, DollShe craft does not receive orders difficult to fill. However, to enhance product quality, fabrication may take longer than the expected fabrication time. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation and patience on this matter.
Expected delivery time?
– After DollShe craft confirms receipt of your payment (for credit card orders, payment can be confirmed on the same day), the products you have ordered are fabricated and/or prepared for shipping. Depending on the type of product you have ordered, this can take 30-60 days. For detailed delivery information, please check the relevant products’ product information.
– We ship your order as soon as the product you have ordered has been fabricated. DollShe craft uses EMS given its convenience and the volume of products we ship. Express delivery usually takes 3-7 business days, and surface or regular delivery usually takes 14-30 days. Your products can be delivered to your home or to an airport of your choice. For most orders, delivery will be made to the address on the order form. Please note that if your mailing address is not complete and accurate, your order may be delayed until our shipping department receives the necessary information.
DollShe craft uses EMS for product shipping. For heavy items, DollShe craft will email you detailed shipping charges for your area.
– Shipping charges are determined entirely by EMS(Express Mail Service) and EMS PREMIUM.
– We send an email notification when your order ships. The email will include the shipment tracking number.
DollShe craft is not responsible for customs duties on international orders. Items must be declared and insured for the full purchase price. If an item is not insured or declared for the full purchase price, the buyer is responsible for any loss or damage during transit.
Merchandise damaged during delivery?
For your protection, do not sign for the merchandise until you have inspected it to make sure there are no damages. If you have received a damaged merchandise, keep the original carton the product arrived in and take the following steps:
• EMS delivery
Quickly contact the local office of EMS (“shipper”) for a damage inspection report. Return the merchandise to the return address on the package or carton through the shipper. Do not return the merchandise through a different mail service company as this may slow down or delay your credit or reorder. The shipper will issue you a damage call tag number. Contact DollShe craft with this call tag number and we will issue you a return authorization number.
• Common carrier, trucking company, etc. delivery
If a trucking company or a common carrier delivers damaged merchandise to you at the address you have requested, have the driver write down the nature of the damage on the bill of lading. Make sure both you and the driver sign this bill of lading. If the damage is severe, you may refuse the delivery. Please make sure that the driver has noted the damage in detail, that both you and the driver have signed the bill of lading, and that you get your customer copy of the receipt or the bill of lading. Contact DollShe craft’s Customer Satisfaction Center for additional instructions. DollShe craft is not responsible for any damages to products that were not inspected at the time of delivery.
We accept returns only if a product is defective. A defective product must be reported to DollShe craft within 1 day of the receipt of the product at the address you have specified on the order form. A defective item can be exchanged for the same product. For certain products, we need to check with respective manufacturers for the availability of A/S services before we can accept the return. To submit a return claim, contact DollShe craft via email or by posting a return request on the Q&A Board immediately. Returned merchandise must be new and unused. The original carton must be unopened and all product accessories, manuals, etc., must be intact, new and unused.
•Returns (custom order)
All DollShe craft doll orders are custom orders. Custom orders cannot be returned. If an order is cancelled due to extenuating circumstances, including death and disappearance or other corresponding event, DollShe craft will issue a refund minus a 25% cancelation charge and minus shipping charges.
•Returns (resulting from customer error)
DollShe craft will issue a refund minus a 25% restocking charge and minus shipping charges for returns resulting from customer error. Such returns must be made within 7 days of the shipping date. All returned merchandise must be new and unused. The original carton must be unopened and all product accessories, manuals, etc., must be intact, new and unused. The returned merchandise may be resold. Once a return has been authorized, an authorization number will be issued. The authorization number is only valid for 15 days upon issuance. After this 15-day period, DollShe craft may refuse to accept the return of the relevant product.
* DollShe craft reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement and membership policies at any time without notice. DollShe craft, at our own discretion, may also cancel an order prior to shipment DollShe craft also reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.