– DollShe craft is committed to protecting your personal information (“personal data”) while providing you with the opportunity to receive our products and services.
– This policy describes the ways in which we collect personal data and the purposes for which we may use it. If you object to our use of your personal data in the manner set out in this policy, please inform us by email.
– By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read the terms of this policy and that you agree to our use of your personal data as described.
2. What data could we collect from you
You may be asked to provide us with the following information :
• Your DollShe craft user ID
• Your name
• Your address
• Your telephone number and email address
* For some of the services provided on our website, you may be asked to provide further details. The information required, and the reason why we need it, will be explained at the time this information is requested.
3. our use of personal data
a. Providing you with better services
We will use your personal data to provide and improve our general services to you, to enable us to deal with any queries you have about our services, and to notify you of any changes to our services and general user conditions.
b. Sending you information about our products and services
From time to time, we would like to send you information about our products and services we believe may be of interest to you. If you would like to be on our mailing list, please notify us via email.
We operate a number of technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and to prevent unlawful or unauthorised disclosure, misuse, alteration, damage, accidental loss, or destruction.
5. notification of changes
6. privacy support