PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
DollShe craft and its affiliates (“we”) permit you to use this site, subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. By using this site after changes have been made to these Terms, you agree to the changes.
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the DollShe craft website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the changed Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
All products on this site are the exclusive property of Korea and protected by Korean and international copyright laws. All brands on this site are the property of DollShe craft and protected by Korean and international copyright laws. All content included on this site, such as brands, products, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads and data compilations, are the property of DollShe craft or the content suppliers and protected by Korean and international copyright laws.
– The site user agrees not to transmit, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, publish, or otherwise make available any unauthorized information provided on or via this site, except for his/her private use.
– The site user agrees not to let any third party transmit, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, publish, or unveil any unauthorized information or software provided on or via this site.
– The site user agrees to indemnify DollShe against any liability arising from the user’s failure to comply with “Article 2: Copyright.” The site user agrees not to cause DollShe craft any problem, damage, or loss.
DollShe craft sets all product prices according to the following conditions :
– Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax (GST) but exclusive of shipping charges and insurance.
– Product prices may be altered without notice.
– If there is a price change while a merchandise is on backorder, the new price will be applied to the merchandise.
– We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order, or any part of an order, for any reason whatsoever.
Merchandise may be paid for by any of the following means :
– Credit Card
– Direct deposit to our bank account
a. Unless a prior agreement has been made with DollShe craft, merchandise will not be shipped until full payment is received.
b. Payment by check or direct deposit will not be considered payment until it has been fully cleared through the banking system and deposited into DollShe craft’s bank account.
c. If an agreement is made where DollShe craft has agreed to extend credit to the customer, the following conditions apply :
1. Payment is to be made within 2~7 days of receiving the merchandise.
2. We refuse to supply additional merchandise and/or grant further extensions of credit while any overdue balance remains unpaid.
3. We may withdraw credit facilities at any time without notice.
– Risk in goods shall pass to the customer on delivery.
– The customer is responsible for insuring the goods from the time of delivery.
– Property and ownership of the goods will remain with DollShe craft until payment has been received in full. The purchaser also acknowledges and agrees that a security interest in the goods is given in favour of DollShe craft pursuant to the Personal Property Securities Act 1999.
– The customer agrees to pay all delivery charges.
– Any delivery time is quoted by DollShe craft in good faith, but only as an estimate and not as a commitment.
– We will not be responsible for non-delivery, delay in delivery or performance, nor for any loss or damage whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any force majeure. This shall include (but not be limited to) any act of God, natural disaster, flood or earthquake, strike, lockout, fire, war, civil commotion, inability to obtain products or supplies including the imposition of any export or import bans or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
– The warranty period varies from product to product. For details, please read the product information of individual merchandise.
– Any faulty product should be returned to DollShe craft immediately with proof of purchase.
– The warranty is void for any goods which have been tampered with, had any warranty labels removed or damaged by accident, improper use, or negligence.
– Goods found not to have any faults as detailed in any warranty claim will incur a service fee.
– Products are subject to the manufacturers’ warranties only and DollShe craft will pass on the benefit to the customer if it is able.
– Any product subject to a warranty claim is to be returned in the same condition it was bought, including manuals and warranty cards, or the warranty claim may be rejected.
We shall not be liable for any discrepancies between products listed on our website and hyperlinks to manufacturer websites. DollShe craft shall also not be liable for any changes product manufacturers make to their webpages.